Winters bring a new cheer, a drift away from the sultry summers and endless monsoons. But the cheerfulness can be easily overshadowed by skin concerns like dryness, flakiness, frostbite, patchy bruises and so on which happen to be one of the drawbacks of the chilly winds and temperature changes. But that can be easily taken care of! How? Let us tell you that through this blog. So get ready to say goodbye to winter woes and welcome the season with open arms!
Go Natural this winter
Nothing beats natural ingredients, especially when it comes to skincare. Pampering your skin with the goodness of nature will make it happier like nothing else. The best way to do it in winters is to indulge in skincare products infused with skin-loving kitchen staples such as milk and honey.
While DIY face masks are great and can do wonders in making your skin glow, do you know what’s even better and easier? It's a ready-made product that contains these natural ingredients as actives. The cold winter air tends to suck out the moisture from your skin, leaving it dehydrated and patchy in appearance and texture. Combat this with the best winter remedy for dry skin - A Milk and Honey moisturizer.
Yes, the combination of two powerful moisturizing agents can never go wrong for your skin. But other than keeping your skin hydrated and free from dryness, there are a lot more reasons why a milk and honey moisturizer is an all-rounder protection cover for your skin during winters. These include:1. Scars and dark spots reduction
Owing to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, honey reduces the appearance of dark spots and pimple scars by accelerating cell regeneration, besides brightening the skin tone overall. Milk, on the other hand, acts as one of the best natural cleansers by exfoliating dead skin cells and leaving your skin supple and smooth.
2. Giving a visible glow
Summers, winters to any season, Glowing skin is always in! The chilly cold wind that causes dryness and dullness can snatch that glow in addition to pollution, dust, grime and other bacteria that are present in the air, year round. The cure to these woes is natural ingredients such as milk and honey. These two kitchen staples,present in any product, can leave you with a healthy, youthful glow.
3. Preventing early signs of aging
Over dry skin leads to the prominent appearance of wrinkles, a sign of aging. These winter borne wrinkles can appear even on youthful skin. If your skin appears wrinkled and dull in winters, investing in a milk and honey based lotion is your go to option to cure it.
Anherb’s Milk and Honey Moisturizer
Do you know what makes Anherb’s Milk and Honey moisturizer the best moisturizer for winters?
- It comes with the combined goodness of milk and honey that provide multi-dimensional care that includes: controlled hydration, non-shiny finish, acne (pimples) combat and a fresh, clear appearance.
- It is a Non-greasy & balanced formula for dry skin that naturally nourishes without leaving the skin sticky and greasy.
- It Keeps skin moisture level intact and gives a clean finish without affecting the natural moisture level.
- It replenishes dry skin cells immediately through a surge of moisture and hydration for them.
- It gets absorbed quickly into the skin making it more effective.
- It prevents fine lines that develop as a result of dry skin.