With the “all things organic” frenzy taking over the market, the realization of the real benefits of natural and herbal products has taken over the minds and lifestyles of the audience. Herbal skin care products in India have always held a special place in the daily lives of the people in the form of household hacks or something passed down to them from their elders or as a family secret. With brands like Anherb, these products, hacks and secret generational skincare recipes have found a proper platform for those who wish to religiously pursue this domain of skincare and self-care. After all, our skincare formulations are also a result of years of expertise in the field. This is why when you buy herbal products online in India, Anherb is a name that is bound to pop up due to its effectiveness and affordability.
In this blog, this is exactly what we will be discussing. We will give you some solid reasons to go all herbal and explain the benefits of using herbal skincare products. Let’s start reading with good reason!
1. They’re all about the skin-safety. Herbal skin care products in India have always and still are free from any harsh chemicals, or allergens that potentially cause skincare allergies of any kind and ensure no side effects. These products are ideally free from chemical synthetics like Sodium Laureth or laurel Sulfate, Formaldehyde, Phthalates, Sunscreen filters, Mineral Oils, Petroleum, Fragrances, and Parabens. Make sure you check the labels for these ingredients the next time you buy herbal products online or offline.
2. Beneficial and suitable for every skin type. It is because of the way these are formulated with the most natural ingredients and based on natural formulations, they are suitable for every kind of skin type, dry, oily or combination and in fact, help get rid of certain kinds of skin irritations or redness too. Because a lot of them are anti-allergic too, they suit every skin type. Even the fragrance that these products have is natural. The original essence of these herbal skin care products relaxes your skin and calms your mind.
3. Better skin nutrition equals zero internal harm. When you buy herbal products online or offline, make sure apart from checking their ingredients, you also check their nutritive content. Herbal skin care products are rich in nutrients like vitamins, minerals, proteins, healthy fatty acids and antioxidants. Their purpose is to regenerate the skin and purify it with zero harshnesses. Check for these natural ingredients like turmeric, honey, lemon, tea tree, aloe, shea, coconut, and certain fruit extracts like berries or citrus fruits, moringa, rose, calendula or argan. They definitely improve overall health and well-being.
4. Herbal skin care products prevent premature skin aging since they do not expose your skin to potentially harmful substances and in fact, shield your skin from them. The “no artificial additives” policy ensures that you get only the purest for that youthful radiance. Ever wondered why women from our mothers’ generation have such good skin, it’s because of the all-herbal policy.
Herbal skin care products are always sustainable, eco-friendly and cruelty-free. Even the science that goes behind the making of these products strongly detests animal testing. The all-natural ingredients ensure zero toxic chemicals making them eco-friendly and since they are derived from nature they are sustainable too. These days a lot of herbal skin care products are vegan too.
6. You might notice that when you buy herbal products online or offline, certain brands give a brief history behind the formulation and where it is derived from. That’s the benefit of herbal skin care products. They are derived from ancient skin care technologies like Ayurveda, certain Greek skin care practices and Korean skincare technologies too that are strictly herbal and have proven to be beneficial for generations.
We’re sure that by now we have given you some elaborate proof-backed benefits and reasons to buy herbal products online in India. Herbal skin care products in India definitely have been keeping up to their name for a long time now and with brands like Anherb, they have definitely gone up a notch. Make sure you check out our website for purely herbal products and stay updated with our latest blogs for more such content. GO HERBAL!